- About Us
- Schedule Appointment
- Prescription Refill
- Patient Records
- Online Pharmacy
- For Our Clients
- Contact Us/Directions
- Other Features
- Pet Library
After-Hours Emergency Care
ASPCA Pet Poison Control
You're Never Wrong To Call
If you're concerned about your pet, you should never feel embarrassed about calling your veterinarian. Our staff is used to emergencies and prepared for them. Remember, you know your pet better than anyone else. If you notice your pet behaving in a way that's unusual, or if something just doesn't seem right, you may have picked up on a subtle sign of a real problem.
If you notice any of the following, bring your pet in immediately for emergency care:
- When your pet is having trouble breathing.
- When they ingest a toxic substance.
- In trauma situations (examples: hit by a car, burned, bitten, or fallen.)
- When they are unwilling or unable to eat on their own.
- When they have complications after surgery.